Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The BIG Move: Week Six

A lot was accomplished at the house over the past weekend.  My husband and my dad ripped out two floors that will be replaced this week.  There was some excitement as they did this (glad I wasn't there) and they even had some people stop by and ask to buy dirt.

Really.

Fools can't see we have a hole we're filling in.

Shakin' my head.

This used to be my living room.
Looking at these still makes me want to hurl.  

Oh look a peek of the kitchen I was so in love with.  We worked so hard to get that renovated last year.



Trying to stay positive over here.  Not sure when we'll be able to live in there again but I know the time will come...eventually.






1 comment:

  1. My heart breaks for you sweet girl. I...I can't even imagine. Sending you ALL of the prayers!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!