Monday, October 27, 2014

Random Ramblings....Another Edition

Randomness is so loved!  Here's another diarhea of the mind session.

1.  A lady I know was married a few weeks back.  I think it may have been her sixth wedding.  She wore white.  She had the big deal wedding.  My mind wonders.....when do you realize that collecting last names like garden gnomes is uncool and furthermore when does your mind understand you sure as shit aren't pure as the driven snow 6 men in.  Just wondering....

2.  Shouldn't teachers, daycare workers, helpers, know their student's/kid's names by month two?  Just wondering....

3.  Why is it that a tad bit of benadryl can knock me the crap out for days on end and yet my son gets it and its like speed?  Just wondering.....

4.  Ebola.....need I say more.  Geez.  I heard it was in NYC now. Happy Halloween America!

5.  This is my first post via iPad. Yes, I feel so technologically in tune with the universe. Don't tell me texting never came in handy. I have made iPad skills now!

6.  I could not make it as a single parent.....without an inappropriate dosage from a quack doctor of mental zombie status medication. Since our house busted on us I have had an enormous amount of time parenting alone. My hubs is ALWAYS working. I appreciate him so much but I respect him even more when he is able to help me out with our shared biology projects.

7. I love some K&W. If you aren't from NC or SC then I apologize for not knowing the precious heaven sent cafeteria of southern goodness.

8. I have five pair of jeans, two hoodies, three dresses, three pair of non jeans but yet pants, one pair of leggings, two cardigans, one button up, a denim jacket, two winter coats, four sweaters, and four pair of shoes. Yep, that's it.  It's getting harder to dress myself.

9. I have decided to not bake this week due to the upcoming candy binge of 2014.

10. That's all!






1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!