Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday

A moment to share some things I am thankful for in hopes of inspiring you to share some of your thanks as well.


I am thankful for my husband's birthday.  Without that birthday there would be no husband for me!  Or there would be but he would be way richer and totally uglier.  Wink!

I am thankful for the cooler temperatures.  Attention everyone, fall has landed.


I am thankful for the excitement of a new room for my Diva.  We have talked about how the day will come when we'll move back in our home and how she'll be getting a "new" room.  So far she wants a pink Parisian theme.



I am thankful for crazy laughter.  I have heard some ridiculous stuff this week and it has made me laugh like I haven't in a long time.  I needed that!

I am thankful for cookie cakes.  Just being honest!  When you are PMS-ing those things are the much needed drug!  Move over Midol!


I am thankful for my health.  This week and this month I am learning about friends who have loved ones that are fighting the hardest battle.  I have read last blog posts by young women who are returning to their real "home" and it makes me so much more thankful and aware of my blessings.  It is so easy to take things for granted like yelling at the kids to hurry up and get in the car for school.  It is so easy to get frustrated over laundry and bill pay.  It is also so easy to forget that its a priviledge to be able to wake up each morning and tuck the kids in every night.  Too many young people are denied that time.  Be thankful with me and try, just as I do, to stop taking things for granted that are blessings.




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely cherish your health! I never did until mine was threatened. Now that I feel good daily, I do what I can to keep it that way!!! Also? Cookie cakes for the win.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!