Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Faves - End of October!!!







Momfessionals

Happy last Friday of October!  Chugging right along...yes we are!  Here are my five for the week.  I hope your's was amazing.  Leave a comment and I'll get back at ya and your blog if you're writing too!






1.  Halloween fun!
abrownieworld.blogspot.com
abrownieworld.blogspot.com
abrownieworld.blogspot.com



2.  Lunch with my Jen


Wednesday was a gray day.  My emotions were gray too.  We met at Wendy's and after I let her in that I was feeling low she immediately began clicking off all the positives.  She also made me laugh out loud over some crazy stuff she'd experienced.

3.  Skate Night

abrownieworld.blogspot.com




My daughter's school's PTO has a Skate Night fundraiser at a local skate rink every month.  When I was growing up those were all the rage now days they aren't so much.  Anyhoo, it was my girl's first time ever on wheels.  She started out scared to death and by the end of the night she was more confident.  I just enjoyed having girl time with her.

And no, I do not skate!

4.  Time with my little man
abrownieworld.blogspot.com

This week I only had three days of work so I had two days with my little fella.  On Tuesday we colored and played with trucks.  On Wednesday we painted pumpkins.  I need to perfect my painting with a two year old skills.  It was fun.



5.  Holes Filled

abrownieworld.blogspot.com


That is where our home stood.  That is where our home crapped on us.  Now it is filled in with dirt.  I am so glad to see that hole in the ground gone.  Its amazing how filling that spot in can make you focus forward.



Have a fabulous weekend!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Aw your kids are freaking adorable! Have a good weekend love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the skating parties of old! It's kind of sad that it's not that big of a thing any more. Glad to see your daughter ended up having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!