Thursday, October 30, 2014

I think.... Thursday

Today's thinking cap....Bathing Hat or Shampoo Cap for Kids or Baby – $1.50 + FREE SHIPPING I’m thinking for when my boy needs to get his hair cut. What do you think? Comes in pink or blue!

I think....its hard to comprehend that we are at the END of October.

I think....it is a bit sad that we have so quickly hit the end of this month.

I think....I'm not excited about my birthday.

I think....I am excited at getting some kid free time with my sweet friend for my birthday!

I think....I'm not into Halloween at all this year.



I think....dressing up would make it more fun but I'm not in the mood.

I think....my flu shot hurt extra bad this year but its worth it.

I think....you need to get inoculated against it too.

I think....I love the word inoculated.

I think....the upcoming time change is a major bummer.

I think.....change is good and I hope positive change comes quickly.

I think....I am so grateful for Joey's sweet words when she comments on my posts.



I think....I could fall asleep right now.

I think....I'm so glad we left our home church.  This past weekend sealed that.

I think....election season sucks and there are no good choices....its all smoke and mirrors.

I think....watching my kid skate for the first time Monday night was funny.



I think....I miss having girls time out with her.

I think....my patience grows thinner with every passing year.

I think....that's normal!!!

I think....I need to chuck all the Halloween candy out the door or else.

I think....I've lost nothing in my 5lbs journey.

I think....I probably need to weigh myself to know for sure.

I think....I'm done for now.







1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet girl. You are just too great. I also agree about the whole election thing. It brings out SUCH nastiness that it makes me not want to vote for ANY of them. How about talking about how you'll do things instead of bashing how someone else has or MIGHT do things!! I think you should get excited about your birthday!! Birthdays are THE BEST DAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!