Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorites




1.  I made the best dessert ever.  X 2!  Sweet potato pie (without brown sugar) & a fabulous cinnamon spice bar from Mix & Match Mama!


2.  I wanted a fun read but not from the authors I had previously read.  I picked up this old book.  Love it.  I had no clue there was a movie but my hubby did know and said he had seen it "like three times"....ummm.



3. This is my favorite picture of the week.





4.  I found my favorite purse while going through things in the house.  I shared this in Thursday's The BIG Move post.




5.  My family has been such a huge blessing.  We would be up a creek without a paddle without their help and support through this crazy time.  I appreciate them so much and know I can never repay them for the immense help they have given.


Momfessionals



6 comments:

  1. First of all--I have every intention of replying to your email from yesterday--things just got a little hectic haha! I love the shopaholic books and the movie (as your husband would know haha) is totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Shopoholic books! There's a whole series of them, and while it's hard to pick a favorite it would likely be either Shopaholic Ties the Knot or Shopaholic and Baby. And actually the newest book in the series is supposed to come out in a few months. I have seen the movie as well, and while it's cute, it's definitely a case where the movie isn't anywhere near as good as the book. And just letting you know I'm stopping by from Friday Favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Which one comes after the first?! I hate to watch movies after I have read the corresponding book. It is always such a let down. I'm so glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  3. Awesome bag!! And the fact that your hubby saw Shopaholic three times (and admitted it)....hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Yeah he's good like that...hehehe. By the way if LFO comes on the radio on Throwback Thursday that fool is jammin' out like crazy. So its no shocker he's seen Confessions of a Shopaholic three times HA!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!