Thursday, October 16, 2014

I Think Thursday

Via

Do you like my thinking cap?

So yeah....I have been thinking again.  I thought, "Man its been a hot minute since I did an I Think Thursday post...."

I think....knock off Ritz crackers are disgusting.  So that means you shouldn't buy them this holiday.

I think....this new computer system for my super part, part time job is crap.

I think....I have no clue what to do with the kids this weekend and your ideas are welcome.


I think....it would be cool to catch up on Nashville since um i.always.fall.asleep.

I think....I'd love to buy a lear jet so I can go to Andrea's church.  I love it when a church has people your age and lots of fun groups.  I just cannot find that around here.

I think....I better get back into the whole paint/design mode I was in last year at this time.
I think....I miss having my own kitchen and bedroom the most.

I think....I cannot keep up with anything anymore because everything is so chaotic.  It makes me sad.

I think....I bought some pinot grigio over the past weekend and have yet to open it.  #Shesaidwhat!

I think....lunches with Jen are so friggin' fun!  Nothing like vibrating at the old Mickey Donalds LOL!

I think....inside jokes are so funny but so mean when you aren't on the inside so I apologize for the above.

I think....I'm so sick of baby announcements.  I guess I have really ended that part of my life.  I'm at the part where I hear or read of another pregnancy announcement and I'm like, "So glad it isn't me."  I guess I'm the mean girl.  No, I'm just the old, mean, girl who needs to open her bottle of friggin' wine.



I think....I can so contradict myself and say buying a baby gift last weekend was too much fun.  Probably because it was for someone else.

I think....This fall weather is da bomb.  I may become a fall girl and yes I said that.

I think....you rock and perhaps no one told you that today so I needed to let you know that.

K, good?  K, thanks!








1 comment:

  1. oh gosh just seeing the word pinot grigio made my stomach flop! I had a few too many glasses (or way too little food? your guess is as good as mine) on Saturday night and I paid dearly for it all. Off brand ritz actually make me gag. I tend to stick with off brand stuff because...cheaper..but I won't buy those anymore! They actually taste like cardboard poop--whatever that tastes like!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!