Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Hubby!


Today is my hubby's 32nd birthday.  Here are some things that make me think of him....

1  These sweat pants

A fan favorite, the "Pesky Squirrel" sweatpants!
Via

2  This shirt
http://toptenchristmas.hubpages.com/hub/gamer-geek-gifts
Via

3  This game

Potty Putter Golf Mat.. I think my husband would get a kick out of this as a Christmas gift!
Via

4 This magnet

Boston Terrier Magnet.. bahah sooo getting one of these for my parents and a brown one for us!! This little guys can clear a room!!
Add caption

5  And this sums it up...

Casey says this all the time!! ❤️
Via


Happy birthday babe.  I love you.  I am thankful for you.  You are a good man.



4 comments:

  1. Awww! Happy birthday to your husband! And oh, my gosh. These made me laugh out loud and are the PERFECT man gifts haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did every wife's Christmas shopping for her spouse! Ok ok I realize there may be two women who wouldn't go for this....ha!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I could probably make Keith a pair hahaha!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!