Saturday, October 4, 2014

Ebola, Flu, Tripping & Fat




Random things run through my mind all throughout the day.  That's what makes me fun and also perpetually known by my college friends as the Random Girl.

Here are some things I'm thinking about....

1.  Ebola

What the hell dude?  I remember the first time it was in the public eye....like the 90's.  Do you remember when that movie came out with Dustin Hoffman about the deadly virus that was killing people right and left?  Yeah then we learned about Ebola.  Now we're in 2014 and the stuff is here in the USA.
I'm just going to be for real with you and say, I don't like it one bit.
I really want to say wash your hands people but this is one of those times that wash your hands won't work.

2.  Flu Shots

Can I get my Ebola shot too when we go?  Please!

I have had the flu before and that junk is not cool and not fun and I remember begging God to take me home while I had it.  My son was like three months old.  Oh man bad memories.  So the moral of the story is get your flu shot.

3.  Saturday Tripping

Not to be confused with Saturday Trippin' these are two TOTALLY different things.

My husband has to work and then he tells me he has to do some other stuff.  I'm not sitting around my mom's house on Saturday - nosiree.  I told my mom I'd go with her to the YMCA classes she does and then I'm loading up my kids and going to the mountains.  We'll look for a pumpkin patch or something but I am not staying here I need OUT!

I will not be going to the Apple Festival.  Too small of a space and too large of a crowd....uncool.

I had debated this.

4.  I am addicted to carbs.

I feel so gross lately.  I feel like I am ballooning since all this crap has went down.  Of course it could also be PMS.

That's all....but hey what's on your brain?




3 comments:

  1. Ebola is on my brain too. YIKES. I might start wearing a surgical mask and gloves out in public (OK, not really but the thought has crossed my mind). It's raining here today so I am also trying to think of something to do with these kids so I do not lose my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really liking this Ebola either. I just saw some breaking news that a plane landed and the CDC was meeting it because they think a passenger who was sick may have Ebola....EEEEEKKKKK!!! Is this just getting crazy now?!? Enjoy the mountains!! And the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!