Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Favorites


I've played on Pinterest more than usual lately.  
Here are my five favorite things I found this week....


1.  This outfit

plaid scarf, boots, bag
Via
I just love this look....I needn't say anything else, right?


2. This bookshelf
Rustic X Bookshelf--Short | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
Via
My husband said, we can make that.  I like that.  Will we ever?  Hmmm.

3.  These colors
2015 Paint Color Forecast Favorites - I guess I was ahead of trend when I used marshmallow two years ago :)
via
They make me want to Zzzzz.  I like colors that make me want to Zzzz.


4.  This idea for a Halloween treat!  

These bloodied bandaid strip hors d’oeuvres. | 19 Gross Dessert Ideas To Make A Sick Halloween
Via
Yes, they are kind of gross but also so funny!  I think I should whip some up for my friend Jen to take to the ER for her next shift!


5.  And finally...I know many of you can relate!

madness: tales of an emergency room nurse
Via


Momfessionals






12 comments:

  1. I love all of it! Especially the bookcase! Can you make me one too? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. As soon as we find time I think we should churn them out like a factory!!! Haha wouldn't that be great....a little side money! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that outfit! And that scarf! My husband also claims he can make things like that for me...I know he has the ability, but the time? Not so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby said he was giving me some shopping money for my birthday this year....perhaps I should just take that photo and head to the mall! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. Hahahah....that e-card....so funny and so true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true....especially for certain jobs!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh that funny at the end. I think that ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wood on the bookshelf. Your are right, those colors are relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love them and probably will be using them in the coming months!!! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  6. LOLing at #5. I love the outfit! And that bookcase is perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute band-aid treat!! Cute outfit!! And #5....Seriously!! ALL.THE.TIME.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!