Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday Randoms (For his and her's pleasure)

Just some random notes this Saturday morning.

Like...

I am finding I prefer my coffee just like my clothing....black.  Is this a morphing of age in the taste bud organs?  Oh well.  I guess its better calorie wise and that is always a plus right?  Right?  I said, RIGHT?



Why is my daughter's fire safety booklet covered in animated Chuck Norrises?  This is kind of strange.  I mean I know Chuck Norris can merely exhale and any and all fires would be extinguished around the planet but c'mon....

As of tomorrow we'll have plumbing finished up at the house.  Ok here's a pun that you may not like but seriously I have to use it here because it makes me laugh and I'm a human so I'm forgiven.  Let me start over....

As of tomorrow we'll have all plumbing finished up at our house.  I'm not shi**ing you.  

Ok I typed it and someone is offended and someone is laughing like the 7th grader we all are deep inside.

My son has a cold.  I'm torn...do I freak out and have him at the doctor's office and wail and scream that I'm afraid its Respiratory Illness D45798375-897673 or do I just be all normal and calm and give him some allergy medicine and make sure his water cup is full?  Yeah I know....totally number one.  No...that's not me.  We'll ride this out.  

Then there's Ebola.  So my friend Jen is a nurse and she is so funny.  She has to triage patients and she has questions to ask thanks to old Ebola.  Have you been out of the country in the last three weeks is one.  Of course her patients are not leaving the city limits let alone the continent.  So then she asks if they've been to Walmart.  HA!  I love it!  Can you imagine the looks on those guys faces.  

BUT WALMART IS THE SAFEST PLACE ON EARTH!

I need a nice dress shirt....man style...button up....fitted. 

My daughter is going to some bluegrass thing today.  Bless her heart.  I know my job is to protect her from corruption.  I'm hoping she'll like it now and grow out of it tomorrow.  Unless of course I can get her into alternative bluegrass like the Avette Brothers and Acoustic Syndicate.  That's totally acceptable.  Of course those can both lead to her being around products of youth like things with buds on them.  So you say, let her listen to the regular bluegrass.  But what you don't know is there are more coke heads in that line of music than any other.  So yeah she'll be jamming out to Disney Radio until she's 35.  Oh crap....that means Ariana Grande and whatever semi stripper wannabe that comes from a station with a mouse as its icon.  This is a no win situation.




I finally painted my nails and I really like them.  I used the Sally Hansen Gel polish stuff.  We'll see how great it is.  So far so good.


My hair is in shambles.  Seriously.  I'm having to do some magician style work on it in the mornings.  Counting down the days til Wednesday when Lizz can work her magic.  She told me last time we would be doing something different....ooohhhhhhhh!!!!  

To say I love being back to subbing would be a major understatement.  This week I got to work at two schools I had never worked at before.  I adored them!  It was a blast.

Well....lets get a move on with this Saturday!  Hearts and hugs and coffee mugs.




2 comments:

  1. I always laugh so hard reading your blog!! I might have blogged about Ebola this week! HA!! Have a great rest of the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love that you laugh!!! My goal is accomplished!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!