Friday, July 17, 2015

Trees, sweaters, elves....in July

I normally do a Christmas in July post.  This morning I was looking at the calendar and realized July is on the halfway finished mark and I didn't have any pictures *on the phone or camera* from the week to share.  Honestly, I was like, no blogging today, but for a me a day with no blogging is a day that I am sad. No sadness allowed today, folks.

Christmas in July

What inspired this was the fact some idiot posted on the FB timeline that we have 20 more Fridays until Christmas.  I saw that and was like, "Ummm,"  then I was like, "I hate winter," then it turned into, "UNFREAKIN' COOL!"

Instead of fighting it I'm just posting on it.  I mean it is Christmas and Christmas is happy and lovely and warms your heart (unless you are Jewish and its just another day on the calendar when you can actually go anywhere in the country and not have to wait....like at all.)

Here are five Christmas things that I have found that I would be in love with if it were late November.

Super simple and inexpensive Christmas wreath. Handmade Christmas wreaths are the best. Find inspiration at Hobbycraft http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/ #christmas #wreaths #christmaswreaths
Via

Now that's a wreath I can make!  Hello Dollar Tree :)

Holiday Gift Basket for Coffee Lovers

A gift basket of PERFECTION!  I can think of a few people who would love to get this in the fall or winter!

Homemade Holidays- Let's Make the House Smell Like Christmas | halfbakedharvest.com @hbharvest

I do love the smells of Christmas time. Now I can make it on the stove and enjoy some coffee and a Hallmark movie in December :)


Pricilla's Galvanized Christmas Centerpiece- Treasure Hunt Thursday- From My Front Porch To Yours
Vintage

I just thought this was cute as can be.

OK--- that's enough Christmas crap for me....off to enjoy JULY!



3 comments:

  1. I'm feeling the same way! My first thought when I saw 20 was....eeewwww! Then....YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, OK...YES, you can send me that coffee gift basket for Christmas! :)
    Do you watch QVC at all? I've been getting sucked into their Christmas in July shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of Christmas in July!! Gets me so excited! - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!