Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Heavy Hearted Wednesday



You can get your Thrive for FREE! How much better can it get?! Feel great every day and not even have to pay for it at ThriveSense.Le-Vel.com



No Matter What It Seems, Follow God's Path as It Will Lead to Deliverance. - Isaiah 66:9, "Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God."

A little midweek motivation for you today.

My heart was sad to hear the news of Amber's passing in Statesville yesterday.  If you're from around here you probably heard her story and maybe some of you were like me - glued to her posts and her immense love for Jesus Christ.  My heart aches for her little ones and to think she was only twenty-seven.  She was an amazing worker for God.

Recently, it seems like more and more young moms have been battling disease and passing away.  This rips at my soul and makes me so much more aware of the gift of good health and to take each day as a treasure.  I may need some mom breaks here and there but I am so thankful for the blessings bestowed on me to be given another day of cooking, cleaning, refereeing, and thinking I'm going crazy!

Thank you, Amber.  You've shown me what it means to live.  You've shown me the light in the darkness that was your own.  Your testimony made me see how precious this exact moment is.

To God be the glory.

Click here to read an article published by a local paper about Amber's life.
Click here to visit the Amber's Army Facebook Page











1 comment:

  1. I didn't know her but this is the second post I've seen today about what an inspiration she was. My heart and prayers go out to her family.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!