Sunday, July 5, 2015

Monday, May I (RETURNS!)



So a long, long, long, long. long. long. long. long time ago on Mondays a blog bud friend (who is now retired and raising her two adorable cuties in that other Carolina) did a Monday, May I post just about every Monday.  I did it too because it made me accountable (ya'll, that's my favorite word) for stuff I wanted to get done for the week.

Like I said, she retired and eventually I quit doing that Monday accountability  post.

I decided I needed to get back to my Monday, May I posts.  I mean look, with summer comes some laziness that I just can't deal with.  OK, maybe I could deal with it in June but HELLO it is July.  It is time to get a bit more "fire under my tail".

This week my three four things are EASY.  I

1.  More exercise.
2.  More water.
3.  More devotion
4.  Get the weekend planned.

► Sweat, Smile & Repeat. An original typography design print by Victoria Breton. $22 on Etsy.

I haven't been getting in the sweat equity I need to.  I have been a lazy girl.  Lazy girls aren't cool girls.

Are you drinking too much water? 8 reasons NOT to drink 8 glasses of water a day!

My water consumption has been fair.  This week I am taking it back to spectacular.  I may go back to my shakes too.  Maybe....

{I have one desire now - to live a life of reckless abandon for The Lord, putting all my energy and strength into it.} ~Elisabeth Elliot

More devotion to you my lovely friends and readers....just kidding.  I'm devoted to you.  Devotion in this challenge is more reading my Bible and my study book (that I got a couple months ago and totally did not finish.  I didn't much care for the book (study book) but I'll give it another try before moving on.)  I don't know about you but during the summer we slack on church. I will just be honest - its because we spend more time going and doing as a family and are off the regular routine of the school year.  I don't foresee me hell bound for this (though you may and that's cool I'll just volunteer to drive the bus down if this is what condemns me).  My daughter and I do a devotion together and that helps to keep me us in check.

Over the river and through the woods.

Next weekend we have something to do that would be a lot easier as a couple and not as a couple plus two little people.  Hopefully, I can {either} talk some family into watching the kids or at least get the sitter for a little more time than usual.

Alrighty, I feel great just putting these out there. Next Monday I'll go back over these and either give myself an A for passing or a F for failure.

Do you have anything you want to get accomplished this week?  Share it!











1 comment:

  1. I hate water. Seriously. Making me drink it is like forcing a child to take medicine. Ugh. But I need to drink more. I bought a cute Ello Vesi 360 glass bottle from Marshalls to FORCE myself to drink more. Tis pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!