Friday, July 31, 2015

July Goals Revisited & August's Set!

July goals ummm.....well see for yourself!!!

1.  Plan a weekend in Tennessee.  Failed.  
2.  Take the kids to Discovery Center Huntersville.  Failed.  The big kid got an extra week at camp.  The little kid...he's just happy to be bouncing around.
3.  Get my hair did (color....home girl is kinda growing it).  Scored!
4.  Tube the New River.  Failed but we did get more River time minus a tube.
5.  Bike in Todd.  Failed.  My bike is broken....a month and a half later.
6.  Read two books.  Scored.  One sucked and one rocked.
7.  Have a date night (two would be the big goal).  Scored.  Two of them to be exact!
8.  Find three new recipes to make.  We are in such a slump or redundant meals.  Scored.  Thank you Pinterest and labeling.

I give myself a C because I was good for 4 and bad for 4.  :)




1.  Plan the birthday parties.  My son's birthday is August 24th and my daughter's is September 4th.  I always try to do one party for both.  This year I'm changing it around a bit.  I think.

2.  Find some computer classes to take this fall.  I feel like my skills need to be brushed up.

3.  Read two books.

4.  Get at least one date night.

5.  Have a shark free beach trip.

6.  Enjoy the river (continue to...)

7.  See if it is possible to actually make plans and carry them out with my BFF. 

8.  Three more new recipes this month.

9. 48 miles of pavement pounding this month.

10.  Make an eye doctor appointment and a physical appointment.



Ok it is your turn!  Tell me your goals for the month!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!