Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thursday Thoughts


I think....

Throughout your life you will find people who are selfish, narcissistic & inconsiderate. You can't change people, but you can change how much they are apart of your life.

Yep, totally in accordance with that eCard.

Neutral themed baby shower:  "For this child I prayed"

This fits this week!  I pray for my own kids but this week I have been praying for other kids.  Specifically, the new bundle of pink joy for fellow blogger {Katie MacArthur}.  Her beautiful Charlotte was born but during the process ingested a lot of meconium.  Please pray with me for them as they await information from testing to be done this weekend on a brain bleed and other serious issues.  I believe Charlotte is beautifully and wonderfully made and will be just A OK!


So I checked two books out at the library last week and I have no interest in either. Ugh.  I returned them and got three more...better choices!

Saturday is the first of August?  <Sad face>  August is way busy in our house.  Trips, school, birthdays...you get it.  Maybe I am secretly in some weird way looking forward to the return of normalcy.  Oh my gahhhh did I say that?

Life philosophy according to Krispy Kreme. Best. Advertisement. Ever. :)

The cravings I have had for Krispy Kreme this week have been insane.  Not pregnant, just feigning something really bad for me but really really tasty.

Struggling Stay at home Moms? Read this new post by ChaoticallyCreative.Com

I want to start a mom's group.  I'm so overwhelmed right now that I need a group of happy, wine drinking, laugh til you pee type women who aren't cats.  Seriously, though.

And last....

"You are valuable because you exist, not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you ARE." (Max Lucado)


















4 comments:

  1. Wow, love that little ecard from Krispie Kreme. Such a good way to advertise their product but at the same time fall in with the newer norms of being healthy! Clever clever advertisers.

    Just said a little prayer for baby Charlotte as well. :)

    Cheers! Taylor @ The Southerndoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these posts!! I am so on board with that ecard as well!! So...what books did you get out of the library!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I join your mom's club? I'm willing to travel for the right wine... :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!