Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Don't whine...Wine.


Today I'm thrilled to share with you my new favorite Cabernet Sauvignon!

While celebrating July 4th I was introduced to Happy Camper Cabernet Sauvignon.  I love my red wine and Cabernet is my favorite.  The taste of Happy Camper was perfect on that hot July night.  I loved it so much I got to take the bottle home and the next day my husband and I went to our local Total Wine so I could get another bottle.  I promise, I am not a lush!  You keep Tylenol on hand I keep a bottle of wine on standby!

The flavor seemed a bit sweeter than my regular Cabernet go to (Columbia Crest).  I can tell you I don't mind that one bit.  I would describe the flavor as a sweet start and a nice dry finish.  




You know this girl just fell in love with it over that label (and taste).

Check it out next time your at Total Wine or your favorite wine shop!

Happy Camper Cabernet Sauvignon





5 comments:

  1. Love that label!! This has nothing to do with anything but...I need to move to your state....they sell wine in the grocery store!! That is friggin fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good Cabernet, or well....red wine in general. Have you ever tried Purple Cowboy? It is my favorite! I am a sucker for labels as well. Have a great day! .....and I really have to figure out this noreply thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH I love a good cab. I will toast to you when I try it :) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it bad that I want to try this just based on the adorable picture on the bottle?! But I do also happen to love a good Cab, so it gives me two reasons to try - haha! Thanks for sharing and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!