Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday, May I?

Last week's list looked like this:
1.  Keep 1-3 from last week.
2.  Get my bike fixed so I can ride with my daughter.
3.  Plan an IKEA trip (this week would rock)
4.  Keep my laundry room in order ALL WEEK LONG.


Here's how it panned out:
1.  Keep 1-3 from last week.  1-3 translated to more exercise, more water, and devotion time.  My water stayed about the same, my exercise was upped a smidgen, and my devotion....well I read it twice a day every day.  Boo yow!

2.  Get my bike fixed so I can ride with my daughter.  Failed to occur.

3.  Plan an IKEA trip (this week would rock)  Plan it, I did.  We actually went Tuesday.  The 2 year old, myself, my mother, and her friend Kathy.  I'm done with IKEA.  Just letting you know. I didn't find anything except some bowls I wanted.  That's the second trip that has been a crap trip. 

4.  Keep my laundry room in order ALL WEEK LONG.  Did it.

never miss a monday fitness - Google Search

Since it is a new week let's set some new weekly goals.

1.  Back on the shakes (protein shakes twice a day and healthy snacks)

2.  Purchase (unless any of you want to lend me) a copy of James Dobson's Strong Willed Child

3.  Get the babysitter twice this week.  (That means once so I can do something with my mom and once so the husband and I can have a date night...which leads to...)

4.  Plan a date night!

5. Dare I do five?  I dare!  Start on the tagging for fall consignment sales.  Shut up!  I hate tagging.


Do you have goals this week?  Share them!








2 comments:

  1. Great goals, girlfriend. I went to Ikea last week and didn't find what I was looking for either. But I did walk out with a few other things. Good luck on this week's goals :) Yay for date night and mom-date... those are my kinda goals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikea... It's kind of a love/hate thing for me. I haven't been in a while though so maybe I should reignite the love! I'm impressed with the laundry work and the devotions. Definitely need to work on both of those....

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!