Monday, July 20, 2015

Tasty Tuesday




I thought I would share this week's menu.  I really enjoy blog posts that give me a good bit of recipes I can use for the week.  Also, I think its awesome when there is a shopping list connected to the meals for the week.  So guess what....yep, I put a shopping list at the bottom.

This week I am making 2 crock pot meals and 2 traditional, non crock pot meals.



FYI:  Thursday is HOT DOG DAY at Sonic.  We'll be eating $1 hot dogs in lieu of that party.




Slow Cooker Chicken Black Bean Tacos


Via Skinnytaste
This is a recipe from Skinnytaste.com and I just adore that site.  This recipe reminds me of a dish I fix on the stove top but, of course, tweaked.  My family loves taco night and this will just take it up a step (or twelve) from the Old El Paso Kit!  Click the link under the photo for the recipe.

French Dip 

French Dip Sandwiches 2
Via Six Sisters Stuff

Another favorite site to get great recipes from is Six Sisters' Stuff.  My husband's favorite sandwich is the French Dip.  I also like a good French Dip!  This one can be made in the crock pot with three ingredients.  I kid you not friends!  The recipe can be collected by clicking the link under the picture.

Baked Spaghetti


Noodles, sauce, mushrooms, pepperoni, onion, cheese....bake it all up and yummy!

Creamy Bruschetta Chicken

Creamy Bruschetta Chicken

Recipe from Knorr's that I have shared before.  I'm not a rice fan but since the family likes it I'll deal with it!


What are you eating this week?

Are you interested in the shopping list for these meals?  If so let me know in the comments and I will be glad to send you the shopping list for the week.

Happy cooking!








2 comments:

  1. I think I made that {or a similar} french dip sandwich one time in the crock pot... so good. Thanks for the reminder that I need to repeat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baked spaghetti and creamy brushetta chicken?? Yes, yes, yes! And thanks for the heads up about $1 hot dog day! We JUST got a Sonic here!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!