Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I Think Thursday

Random thoughts from my brain to this page....

I think...

First off, I AM NO LONGER A NO REPLY BLOGGER.  Thank you very much.

I'm so sad that the condo we rent at the beach is now sold to a new owner.  Of course we have already rented it for this year and said new owner has to let us use it but still....its just sad.

Those Peanut Butter Chocolate Oreos are sinfully delicious.  I'm glad they are limited time.

My daughter has been grounded this week.  Her temper and attitude flared like none other last week and she got punished by being grounded from all technology.  How's that for a 2000 something kid....you take away their power cords and they melt.



I enjoy the time of the evening when the kids are happy and I can sit outside with my husband and drink a glass or three of cabernet.

People who don't take care of their animals need to be shot.

I finished that first Jennifer Weiner book - Good In Bed - I actually ended up liking it.  Now I have two more books to read (no, not Weiner books) and I'm really excited about them. Eight Hundred Grapes By Laura Dave and Mermaids in Paradise by Lyida Millet are the two.

Potty training is no joke.  My son is proving to be more difficult than we first thought.

Today I get to be rejuvenated and decide what changes to make to my hair.  I'm liking this right now.  I really think the only reason I like it is the layers are pretty long and mama needs longer in the back baby dolls....
cute short hairstyles 2014 Short Hair Ideas 2014
Minus the spine notches and semi i-just-smoked-meth look.

That Smoopa app closed - I'm glad that was a total waste of app space.  Egh.

This weekend should be awesome, I hope!  My husband is cooking for my dad's fiancee's family and we're going to be on the river.  Bring on some wine and water baby!

I'm truly excited about having some time with my husband and not chasing my kids....thanks mom.

Did you watch RHOC?  Vicki's phone call about her mom dying.....totally sent me into tears.  I immediately remembered the phone call I got when my Mamaw died and how I fell to the ground and couldn't breath.  When she said she wanted her mommy - a fifty something saying that - I just broke.  I love my mom and I know one day (hopefully far far away) she'll be gone.  I just cannot really envision a life with no mom just a a mom cannot see her life without her children.



I seriously hate to end my post on that thought to so here ya go killa

This would make a great t-shirt for the Uni Psychos.

Go chase one.

You rock, have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. YAY for a fun weekend sans kiddos...drink up lady!! :) I didn't see RH but heard about it!! So sad!! Totally love that hair!! Good luck!! Oh and thanks for ending on a funny!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that hairstyle! Go for it! PB oreos? OMG ...I must try them! My mom just retired and I couldn't figure out why it made me so sad. Then I realized it's just that I hate the the thought of her getting older and entering the "retirement " phase of life. Watching our parents get older sucks! But anyway, have an awesome weekend! I am on my way to NH right now...cross your fingers that I get to see a moose!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!