Tuesday, November 11, 2014

What I Eat: Morning Snack

What I Eat is in its second week over here at A Brownie World.  Sharing some good stuff with you guys during the pie hole stuffing season!


I generally eat breakfast between 6am and 7am.  By 10am I am quite hungry.  Let me be frank with you...an apple will not do the job at this time and I'm not one for a granola bar.

However, I will gladly devour a Nature's Bakery Fig Bar.

These are delicious and they are REALLY good for you.  They also put that extra vrrrooooommm in your step because they are a fig product and figs are great sources of energy!

all natural fig bars
Visit the Nature's Bakery Website Today!

Just look:

100% Natural

NON GMO certified and that is so important.  Why are Americans dying of cancer?  Because what our food is is carcinogenic crap.
No cholesterol
No dairy
Kosher

I pick mine up in a box at Walmart on the cereal aisle.  For about $3.00 I have a week's supply.  That my friends is awesome!

Oh and my 2 year old LOVES them too!  That makes this mama feel great about the snack she gives her littles.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!