Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thankful: November 20th

This may seem a bit odd and offensive to some.  I don't mean for it to be.  I'm just being honest.

   


Today I am thankful for the grape.  Let me be more specific for you.  Today, I am thankful for the grape that produces pinot grigio.

I don't drink it daily.  Though at times I feel I should since I do not have a prescription for stupid people, crappy circumstances, or acts of God.

However, when I do drink it I can just feel a little Italian relaxation coming over me.  It warms me up, calms me down, and makes me enjoy the moment.

Hmm...I sound like I should be drinking it on the daily.

I just feel my liver would not be so thankful then....or my family....or the DMV.

Thank you Jesus for teaching people how to transform the water.  We all need a little magical water every now and then (only when aged 21 or over and only when taken responsibly i.e. not when operating a vehicle, machinery, a cell phone, or being around people who may need your full attention (small children, dogs wearing lampshades), and never around your grandparents....they accept Brandy only.)




1 comment:

  1. Lovely post Amanda! Everyone needs a little wine! What restaurant have you had the best wine? Remember to add it to your Besty List! http://www.thebesty.com/abrownieworld

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!