Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What I Eat: Breakfast

I love breakfast.

Seriously....it is my most favorite meal of the day.

I love cereal, waffles, sausage, bacon, bagels, toast, omelets, eggs, syrup, jelly, casseroles, fruit, breakfast bars, ok you get it.

Realizing it is the key meal of the day and will often times foreshadow your eating pattern for that day I always make sure to pack in my protein at 6:30AM.

My go to breakfast is:

1 English Muffin, toasted
2 eggs, whisked with a dash of salt and pepper, cooked in the microwave for 90 seconds
1 slice of American Cheese

Throw it all on the muffin and you have a McMuffin - minus the preservatives.

Mmmm!

It will keep you satiated and the fact that those who eat eggs for breakfast are less likely to go overboard on eating through the day are two perfect reasons to enjoy this for breakfast!





2 comments:

  1. I don't HATE eggs but I don't LOVE them either. I do try to get them in for breakfast though. I make scrambled eggs for the husband every morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I freakin' love eggs. BUT I know many people who hate them. So I think you're semi normal LOL jk girl.

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!