Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Weekend Shenanigans



This past weekend was a fun one....

Saturday night was chilly!  The kids, my husband and myself had fun playing in the yard.  Game of the night...tag duh.

Looking a little ragged LOL!

Ready to ride as either my husband or I ran and pulled them as fast as we could!




After the kids went to sleep we left the house and went to our house.  No, they weren't alone, remember I live with my mom.  The hubs hooked the pipe to the septic up.  We had a bonfire and some friends came over for a little while to chat.  





It was a beautiful evening.


Sunday, after church, we went to Grandfather Mountain.  


I guess this is Mildred the Fifteenth or something...


She made it across the mile high swinging bridge....tried to say she was scared (it was a bluff!)

Cheesing at the summit...except Diva.

Oh yeah....my hairdresser went wild and made the hair dark a few weeks ago...surprise!






The kids enjoyed it....that's all that matters.

We wrapped up our high country trip with a stop at Macados in Boone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!