Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thankful: November 6th

Today I am thankful for another year on this planet.

Today I begin my 33rd year.  

Do we ever consider 33 years short other than in age?

Chances are you do not drive a 33 year old vehicle every day.

You probably have updated your house in the 33+ years you have lived in it!

I doubt your dog is 33.

Thirty-three is a long time especially when you consider that back in the day 33 was considered past midlife.

See, that's the kind of knowledge you pick up when you're a Public Health person.

In my 33 - short years - I have experienced a lot of good, some bad, and much of that in between.  I would be lying to you if I said I wouldn't change a thing.  To be honest, I would if I could.



But I am so thankful for this road I have traveled on the past ten years.

Thank you to the Lord for my blessings and my trials.  I do know they are shaping the rest of this road I am on.

Now if Jesus can mix up a little water into wine we can have a nice sippin' time....

Ha that rhymed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!