Saturday, November 15, 2014

Thankful: November 15th



God blessed me by allowing me to be the mom to these two kiddos.  There are no words I can type on this screen to encompass how huge of a thankful heart I have for being given these two miracles.  I know biologically they are mine but spiritually they were gifted to me to teach, nurture, and love.  Ultimately, they belong to God.  I just pray that every day I do a good job at making them into people who will be good citizens and let the light of the Lord shine through them.

This isn't an easy job and its so very wearing.  I spend many days worrying I'm doing this whole mom thing totally wrong.  Then I realize in little actions and words that I see them do and hear them say I'm alright and they are spectacular.

Thankful for all the good mamas and beautiful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!