Friday, November 7, 2014

Thankful November 7th

Today I am thankful for throwing up.

I know that is so weird.



I felt horrible after dinner last night.  Seriously guys, horrible.  I had stuffed myself like the Greeks would do back in the day.  You know binge on as much food and drink as possible and then go vomit all over the place?

On the way home from dinner I could feel the food just sitting in my throat.  I knew what I had to do but:  a) not in the hubby's car and b) not on the side of the interstate.

I was able to hold it until I got back to the house.

Then I let 'er rip.

Immediate relief.

Then a nasty, smelly weak feeling.

And that leads me into my thankfulness for warm, soapy water.



Ahhhh.

Clean!

Then that leads me to thankfulness for a warm, comfy bed.



Zzzzzzzzzzz.




2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better this morning, sounds like a rough night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes just slightly rough....! I am feeling ok this morning.

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!