Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful: November 26 & The BIG Move

Last year's Thanksgiving trip to Boone!  I believe we'll get another Thanksgiving with snow this year!

I was so bummed about Thanksgiving this year.  We have had our tradition of going to Boone, NC for lunch and then going to find a Christmas tree for six years.  It made me sad to think this year we would be Christmas Tree hunting-less.

Then my mom, who spends Thanksgiving at the beach, asked if we were getting a tree on Thursday.  I said, no, we have no where to put it.  She then said we could get her tree.

I'm so thrilled that our tradition can continue.  We can put her tree up and enjoy it until the day arrives that we can go (once again, twice in one season is going to be so fun) get our tree for our house.

And this leads me into

The BIG Move:  The Week She Brought You Random Pictures!

Stucco is done!  My husband worked on that all Saturday.

The new back door leading out to the back deck!

The current state of our living room.

This will be my walk in closet.  The door you are seeing to my current linen closet will be gone soon and boy will this space change.

Once upon a time this was my daughter's closet.  Its prepping to get sheet rock and become a full wall for the new master suite.

A look of the hallway - its changed quite a bit.  Sorry its dark!

This used to be the entry to the first bathroom and my daughter's old room.  This will be a closet soon.

As of now electrical is finished.  Soon the house will be back-filled and the outside will be completed!  The only things we have left to do are:  sheet rock, paint, and floors.  Guess what....we should be moving in in roughly 2 weeks!!!

I cannot tell you how excited we are - our hearts are so full!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!