Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Election Schmalection

I am a cynic.

I am a realist.

I am not a fan of election season or politics or politicians.

Today you should do your civic duty and go vote --- if you didn't take advantage of early voting.

I do cast my ballot every election season.  It is my right and duty as a citizen of the United States of America.  Unfortunately, I have little to no faith in anything political.  I do not believe anyone who sits in an elected office.  I do not fall for the catty ads.

I do not identify with a democrat or a republican.

I identify with someone out for the good of all and who is not persuaded by someone or some entity who quietly lines their pockets to sway their vote.

Therefore, I do not identify with any politician or election or race.

I believe that in the late 1700s and the early to mid 1800s there was a government installed for the good of its people.  Then the ideology of the good of the people changed to the mindset of give me more power and give me more money.  It became fashionable for politicians to learn to be bilingual...you know speaking out of their buttocks and mouth all at the same time.

I don't care who you vote for.  Just vote and take it with a grain of salt.  There are no winners anymore.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!