Monday, November 10, 2014

Ideas: Master Suite

I'm looking forward to having a master bedroom suite.  Due to some damage we had to tear out a wall and the whole lower half of the house is being re-floored.  This is allowing some nice changes to our downstairs bedroom which will allow us to have a master!  The wall will be replaced with a door sitting at a new location, the wall will stretch farther which will allow an old entry way to be modified into a walk in closet and the other part of that walk in closet will have the bathroom for the master bedroom.

So...I've been looking at ideas.

Dear Lillie Fall Home Tour - I love this peaceful bedroom



I like paint, floor, bedding, and the fact this is quite similar to the lay out we will have!

DIY Decorating Ideas for Your Bedroom. So many great ideas in this post! Love this!

I know that in my house white will not work.  Let's face it my husband is a grease monkey and I have two kids!!!  I do like this old piece of French Provencal.  The fresh paint and dark pulls look great!  We will need a good set of storage drawers and a vanity so this fits the bill!

My new bedding set! Can't wait for it to get here. Watch for it to go on sale! Jasmine Blue 10 Piece Full Comforter Set

I love this color.  I actually love this color mixed with green and grey.  That's why I picked out a quilt for our bed prior to our house issue and its still in the package and its this color mixed with grey!  Of course this set is too gorgeous!

Different quote but I love the framed letters.

I did think this was a cute idea.



This is a must.  I feel like we all want a full length mirror and we all need one too.  I hate trying to figure out what shoes to wear and no being able to review myself past the hip.



Follow Amanda's board master on Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!