Sunday, November 2, 2014

Thankful: November 2nd

Yesterday was a person today is a thing.

So many people love some Starbucks.  I'm a fan but not a fanatic.  So when I go to Starbucks I enjoy a White Chocolate Mocha....

Today would be a good day for that!



Its nice being able to just go grab something warm to drink on a cold day.  That's an extra in life not a necessity.  Remember all we need is water.  Somewhere along the lines we forgot the word need and became creatures that want.

I am stretching today's thankful blessing out.

I am thankful that if I really badly wish to have a white chocolate mocha I can hop in a car and go grab one.  In that one sentence are so many blessings --- a car, gas, nothing stopping me, the ability to pay, the ability to enjoy.

So see...what you thought was a stupid thankful for some kind of coffee turns into more.

What are you thankful for today?  Share it in the comments section or on the A Brownie World Facebook page.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!