Friday, November 14, 2014

Thankful: November 14th



I get this.

Look guys, I come from a family of hoarders.  They'll deny it like it is their religion but good Lord do they hoard.

Okay that can be a tough term how about they collect junk and add to the junk.  Is that a bit more delicate?

Eeek okay they collect things in mass amounts that they don't even remember they have.  That's a more polite way to put it right?

My mom, my dad, my grandparents, my uncles....all guilty!  So I'm not quite sure where I got my "its ok to trash it or recycle it or donate it" genes but I do have them and boy do I love them.

And just to throw this out there....my daughter is showing signs of being like her extended family in this regard.  Oh no!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!