Monday, November 24, 2014

Target Trip 11.21

On Friday I had some down time with my friend Jen.

I have introduced you to her before (see this link).  She works all the time and we rarely get to see each other.  So when I talked to her Thursday evening and she said she had Friday morning off I was thrilled to make plans.

Coffee date!  We were munching our breakfast and I mentioned wanting to go to Target.  Of course within ten minutes we were on our way.

Here are a few things we found (did not purchase) that caught our attention:

Threshold™ Earthenware Assorted Stackable Mugs - Each Style Sold Separately
Because its true Schnapps is BETTER than marshmellows!

Threshold™ Coiled Twig Silver Tabletop Christmas Tree - 16.5"
Yes, its cute.  No, its not worth $16.00 or $20.00  Seriously.

16" Shatterproof Ornament Wreath - Mixed Metallic Copper
Okay this is great for Thanksgiving I guess but the gold garland gives it a super cheap feel.  Anyone else agree?

Decorative Holiday Scene Prop Christmas EV CHRISTMAS
Me LOVE!!!!  You can extend these past the holidays too.....love the extra bang for the buck.

Bundled Up Holiday Decor Birds - Assorted Styles
You know I love birds and these guys are too adorable to pass up.  So dang sweet!

Holiday JOY Wall Sign
I love this....just love it....retro yet rustic yet awesome.



I'm looking forward to our next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!