Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Weekend Recap





Saturday:





 


My mom and I spent the day in Charlotte at the Southern Christmas Show.
2 words:  never again
5 words:  never again on a weekend

Seriously the crowd was terrible, traffic horrible, and the prices weren't good at all.

Go during the week.

Starbucks on the way home was great!

Saturday night the hubs and I and the kids went to a new local California/Mexican Restaurant that we ADORE!  Domingos (go there locals) is off the chain.  I so just dated myself with that comment huh?  Mmm!

We came home and watched this:  

I mean gahhh what parent who grew up with Saved By The Bell wouldn't want to watch Kelly Kapowski as a journalist single mom whose son makes friends with an elf?  The movie was so good I fell asleep with 20 minutes to go.  Oops.

Our Sunday looked like this:

    


We have been attending a different church for almost a month and they are focusing on (and finishing up) Gods at War.  It's a pretty great series and we've enjoyed learning about it as well.  It will definently make you stop and think about what you are idolizing in your life other than God.  We enjoyed an early lunch, a trip to Walmart (ok me, minus everyone else).  We were back to church at 3:00 to meet the pastor and then to my dad's at 4:45.  Guess what....we ended up going BACK to the same favorite Cali/Mexican restaurant with them.  I had soup and it was in a mixing bowl!  I LOVE that place!

After the kids went to bed the hubby watched the game and I read a chapter in my book....  I adore this series.  I know I'm late to the game on this.

I hope your weekend was awesome.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!