Thursday, November 20, 2014

The BIG Move: Week I don't know anymore....

Maybe the title of this post caught your attention.  It would have caught mine had this been someone else's.

Okay so here's the low down:

Don't kick a person when they're down people!!!!

Our electricity did not pass inspection.

WHAT!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Apparently, each inspector expects different things at different times and they don't get together and decide on what is mainstream and expected across the board.

Sounds like any government job huh?

Seriously.

<Swig>

Oh that was just coffee...with some Bailey's and some Vodka in it.

Luckily, the things that made the inspection fail were very simple and minor items that can be fixed relatively quickly.

Praise the Lord.

So this week is nearly over but I will have some photos for your viewing pleasure next week.  Actually, this post will be coming a bit earlier next week and not on Thursday.

Oh crap isn't Thursday a holiday?

Just kidding.

Next week I hope to show you:

The finalized front porch
The finalized back porch
The finalized electrical (oh yes I will take pictures of every inch of that amped up joy)
The new meter box (did I leave that note out?)
And hopefully even more.

Until then I'll leave you with these snapshots from Wednesday...




I know you just peed your pants with excitement...calm yourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!