Saturday, December 5, 2015

Let's get ready to REEEECAP!



Good morning/afternoon/evening/night!

I hope your first week of December has been a good one.  It was pretty busy around here but hey it comes with the territory right?

The blog was busy as a bee this week and here's what you may have missed:



Monday for other bloggers was a recap day. Well those over achievers can just go on with themselves because I failed to recap anything on Monday.  Instead I shared some of my favorite decorating "styles" with you all.  I mean hello - the turkey is digested, let's Christmas!
And since Monday was the last day of November, I'm a little angry over that, then I did my list review of number 11 and gave you my new list number 12.

Tuesday is the most under appreciated day of the week.  With that being said I let it have the glory of the Thanksgiving/Friendsgiving Recap.  Oh and I started a new little December weekly post called Just Makin' & Bakin' it is sharing what fun holiday stuff we are doing for the week.  I hope you'll join in and share with me what fun stuff you are making, baking, watching, doing, etc.



Wednesday you know what happens over here on Wednesdays.  Duh!  This Weekend in North Carolina returned after a holiday break.  There is seriously so much stuff poppin' in this state for the holidays that you need to be here!  Wednesday evening's post was a rebirth of Hold The Crayons, my crafting posts (which are few and far between it seems).  I made an Advent Wreath - a very simply yet pretty adorable one if I do say so!

Thursday was a back to work day for me so I only published one post.  However, it is a loaded and good post for you people out there that are shopping for us ladies.  I compiled a list of things that are some of my favorites.  They aren't very specific to me and could be items other hot beotches would like to find in their stocking.  Check out the Favorite Things post from Thursday!


Friyay I was so ready for Friday, sooo, soooo, sooooo ready!  As usual I linked up with the girls at High Five For Friday and shared my 5 favorite things from the week.  Check them out and share something great that happened in your world this week.

So yeah it was a busy week on the blog!  I hope you will take time to click around while you're sipping that hot tea or riding shotgun.

xoxoxo -










No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!