Thursday, December 10, 2015

Randomness: Holiday Edition

I haven't written a stream of consciousness post in quite a while.  Why not today?

...Holiday Thoughts...



Why don't I ask everyone what they want for Christmas?  Wouldn't it make gift giving easier?  I suck at mind reading, obviously.  #youarenotthatdudefromthe90s #copperwho

I need coffee.  #starbucksismybloodtype

Who gives the nice gift?  Santa or the parents?  #thequestionoftheages

Where the crap did I put that roll of overpriced wrapping paper I bought at the school PTO sale? #overpricedfail

We need more lights out front.  #griswaldthisshiz

Dammit, did I miss the Rudolph special?  #parentfailbutusedtoit

Ahhh coffee.  #givemethedrugs

Moravian Star, you should be up.  #notprettyinachair

Should probably run to Walmart.  #whatnow

Why can't Disney sell all their movies ALL THE TIME?  #ijustneedeverytoystorymadetomanformysanity

If I put the presents under the tree will Little Man unwrap them?  #donotchancefate

Where is my dog? #asleepsomewhereduh



Is it too early for a bourbon?  #never

I should be baking and gaining weight, obviously.  #obviouslyjanuaryiscoming



Time for coffee. #nectarofthegods

I guess I should spread the ornaments out again - but why?  #kidproblemsagesonethroughfive

Where is that damned wrapping paper?  #amigoingbatshitcrazy

Did I send everyone a Christmas card?  #probablynotprobablyok

White tights...I keep forgetting!  #cannotfailthenativitycostumegetwithit

I need to go to Walmart.  #getwrappingpaper  

Amazon gift cards...where are you?  #allaroundbutoutofreachpickanotherwinner

How do I get into these ridiculous Hallmark movies?  #crack

When is FedEx arriving?  #needtoseeyourpackageleaveyourtruckandlandonmyporch #sowrong

I should paint my nails.  #notforthefedexdude 

Time for coffee.  #cupnumbertwentysevenoftheday

There are HOW MANY DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS?  #allinfavorofmovingittojanuarysayi



Let's go to Walmart but first coffee.  #smartthinking







2 comments:

  1. Growing up our nice/big present always came from Santa. I've read a few posts on social media lately suggesting that big/nice presents should come from parents in order to keep Santa more neutral. It had never occurred to me before but it does make sense kids might ask questions and feel bad if Santa only gave them mittens but left a playstation and bicycle for another kid. I don't have children yet so I haven't formed any super strong opinions on the matter but I do find it interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you are cracking me up!!!! Hope you made it out of Walmart alive!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!