Saturday, December 5, 2015

Make It {Saturday}



Happy FIRST SATURDAY OF DECEMBER!!!  Are those some scary words or what?  I imagine many of you will be spending these limited Saturdays doing your shopping both in stores and online.  I have a different plan this year for the whole "gift" thing - and it is crafting, baking and making.

Each Saturday I'm sharing three things that I plan to create in hopes of inspiring you as well.


1.  Decor

3D paper star wreath tutorial...only I would diy this by painting the brown paper mache ones from the craft store.:

If you love paper crafts (my bestie, Ashley would rock at this) then you should make some coffee or hot tea and settle down with your craft paper, glue gun and embellishments and make these!  Over at Little Birdie Secrets there is a great tutorial on a paper star wreath!

2.  Easy baking with the kids

Chunky Chewy Snickerdoodles
Over at Tablespoon.com there is a super cool way to make a package of ready to make Snickerdoodle Cookies a million times better.

3.  A quickly cleaned up house...

Nobody wants a messy house during the holidays, but who has time to clean?   Practical tips (& a few cheats) for keeping your house clean during the holidays in just a few minutes a day!  Includes a super cute free printable checklist as well!

This time of year is infamous for "pop in" visitors!  Here's a link from Living Well Spending Less to a quick way to keep your home nice and tidy for when an old friend, group of carolers, or Santa stops by!




There's my three to share for Make It Saturday!  Have a wonderful day :)


















1 comment:

  1. That wreath is A-DOR-A-BLE! I'm up to my eyeballs in custom orders for my shop, so I'm afraid I'm doing a lot of store bought gifts this year. Apparently the cobblers children have no shoes....

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!