Saturday, December 19, 2015

Then you add a dash of RECAP!



A week from today the magic will be simply gone.  I mentioned before this leaves me a bit sad.  All the hub bub and snap! it is over.  So sad.  Well let's enjoy this weekend and week ahead. But first let's see what happened around here this week!

Last weekend was gorgeous!  We had a lot of wonderful outdoor time celebrated the season.  It was all recapped in the Weekend Recap Post.

This month I have been posting what we're doing to celebrate the season in the kitchen and with crayons and around the area.  Check out the Just Makin' & Bakin' Post from Tuesday!

North Carolina love being shown on Wednesday!  My top three picks for this weekend are over on This Weekend in North Carolina!

Random Thursdays are just fun.  This week may have brought some chatter of Hallmark Commercials and things I should have asked Santa for!  Check out Holiday Confessions.

High Fives for Friday and the joys of this week.  Pretty simple but pretty HUGE!

A new post (and a special one) up tomorrow morning over on the blog.  Be sure to "like" the Facebook page.  I wish you all a great Saturyay!  We start the gift giving today with family who is up from the Low Country.


Merry Christmas!







1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to tomorrow's post!
    I am sad all the Christmas fun will be over soon too... :(
    Have a great time celebrating with your family today!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!