Friday, December 18, 2015

H54F: The Week Before Christmas!




*One*
It is a real blessing to be a mama.  That blessing is amplified during the holidays.  The joy of the season through my little one's eyes cannot be compared to anything else on this planet.  I have enjoyed this season and this week as we celebrated at school.

*Two*
My daughter's school does (the same every year) holiday spirit week.  She was a deer on Monday and wore pajamas on Tuesday.  Wednesday she transformed into the Grinch himself!  Face paint at the holidays?  Bring it on!

*Three*
I was completely shocked at how calm my little man was during his first program!  The preschool did a rendition of The Christmas Story and he was a little sheep.  My heart was full at how happy and still he was!

*Four*
Paint is the best therapy for me and the kids!  We were wild and crazy on Tuesday afternoon so I pulled out these ornaments and we painted.  We also finished up our bottle cap snowmen.  I have fastened them to sweet treats as a little extra something special for our teachers and friends.

*Five*
Baking the week away!  This week I started the bake off.  I love to bake at the holidays and make cookie goody bags to give out.  So far I have made chocolate chocolate cookies, snicker doodles, molasses cookies, and peanut butter cookies.  Today I'm hosting a group of second graders for a chocolate chip baking party.

Have an awesome weekend, friends!

Merry Christmas!

See ya Sunday :)

*Linked up with Katie*









3 comments:

  1. What a fun week!! I'm really looking forward to Elizabeth being in Christmas programs. How sweet for a parent to watch and be SO proud! And good for you baking this week! I am starting next week, because I'll eat it all BEFORE Christmas if I bake to early! HAHAH! Hope you all have a fun, festive weekend!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a sweet picture of your little guy! And your girl looks totally grinchy! I wonder if I could pull off that look at the office on Monday?!
    Have fun with all those 2nd graders and have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a sweet lady and such a sweet and good mama! Your children smile say at all! Now go eat a cookie like I am right now m and get your Merry on, LOL! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!