Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas (#shared)

Today's recap post is mainly just pictures!  I hope you had a merry one.  Here's ours at a glance.


Too tired to correct the collage!  Our regular Christmas Eve celebration at the in-laws.  I'll have to tel you how that Chocolate Pen thing does in a few weeks!

The kids really racked up.

We also got a load of Carolina Panther paraphanelia to get us all ready to cheer them on to maybe just maybe a BIG game?!?!?!


Santa came!
I think they were both happy with what they were left.
The kids enjoyed the scooters inside, outside, and all the time!











My grandma!  She looked so pretty for Christmas.  She truly has some amazing caregivers.  Ms. Chrissy gave her a pretty manicure, did her hair and make up, and clothed her in a nice Christmas outfit.  We are thankful for such loving care that Chrissy, Robin, and all the other ladies show her each day.






The day after Christmas?
Double ear infection for the little man.
A birthday party for the diva.
And TONS of sunshine to enjoy!














2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! And a laptop whoo! Man I didn't get one of those until I was in 26. Then again, there weren't laptops before that.
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, sport that desktop, oh yeah! LOL Loved your Santa Pug post!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!