Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Just Makin' & Bakin'

Good evening!

This is my second two-a-day post.  Yesterday I shared a Christmas Decorating post and then a look at how November turned out and my personal goals for December.  

If you missed it, this morning I recapped our Thanksgiving break.

Tonight, I'm sharing with you the holiday goodness I'm hoping to complete this week.


We are coloring!

free Christmas coloring sheets

I found these awesome Christmas coloring sheets (that you can turn into ornaments) over at Pink Stripey Socks :)  I printed sheets for both kids and myself to color together.  


We are baking!

Easy Christmas tree brownies


I love brownies (duh, but that is not where my blog name comes from).  Over at She Knows there is an adorable brownie Christmas tree baking idea.  Last week, Lowes Foods had Duncan Hines brownie mixes for a buck a piece.  I picked up some icing today (no, I'm not trying to be all Mrs. Homemade right now!) and all that is left is letting the kids have a blast.

Mama is shopping!

Between a little mid November deal finding and some great Thanksgiving/Cyber Monday buys my list is nearly all checked off!  This week I'm hoping to complete the remaining gift buying.  My goal?  Have 90% finished by Friday!


We are watching!



Holiday Specials!  Charlie Brown's Christmas came on on Monday.  However, ABC fiddle-faddled around and didn't show the cartoon until 9 PM.  Bad, bad, bad ABC!  My kids just came off Thanksgiving break and had just finished up their first day back to school.  They could not make it through the 9:00 hour!  Thank you DVR!  

Thursday ABC is back at it with Toy Story's The Toy That Time Forgot, Shrek's Christmas Special, and the CMA Country Christmas.  


We are celebrating!
I'm not sure what we're doing this weekend but it is either a trip to a light show or a trip to visit Mr. Claus.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!