Monday, December 21, 2015

Just Makin' & Bakin'

I feel like the holiday season just started.  Well...here we are at my next to last post for this little series.

This week we're basking in all things Christmas.

Soft and Chewy M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies - If you're looking for a new M&M cookie recipe, this is THE ONE! Soft, buttery, and irresistible!!:

Baking...
With friends this week!  We have cookies to be made, a birthday cake to create, and other fun things.  The others include making peppermint candy ornaments and some salt dough or cinnamon ones as well.

Making...
Room on the computer for Christmas stuff!  I know, how boring!  However, I don't think Santa is bringing me a new computer so I better clean up this thing for LOADS of holiday photos.

18 Romantic Christmas Movies... Just for those days you're in need of a great Christmas movie:

Watching...
Anything and everything Christmas!  The Hallmark Channel better beef up for this week, y'all.

Reading...
Christmas Bliss by Mary Kay Andrews.  I just love her books - restful, relaxing reads!

Pin of the week
Christmas Bible Coloring Pages. A great set of free christian coloring pages and bible verse activities for little ones. Includes suggested book accompaniments. http://thecraftyclassroom.com/2015/11/20/christmas-bible-coloring-pages/:


What are you doing this week to celebrate?!?!?!





3 comments:

  1. Sweet and Yummo post!! I have the Holiday out ready to watch again and again, lol!! My mom gets me a Christmas book every year and Christmas Bliss is one of them! ;-) hope your week gets off to a Merry and festive start sweet lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched the Holiday yet this year...I'll have to make sure it happens this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!