Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekending {The First One of December}

It was a terrific weekend!  Here's the deets.

Friday - Was a work day and I was very excited my kids had Parents Night Out at church.  I dropped them off and came home and cleaned the house - because I obviously know how to have a great time.  After I picked them up we went through the Dunkin Donuts drive thru and got the nastiest donuts known to man.  Gross.

They are ready to go...or go to sleep!

Sorry I could not do justice to the lights and also drive!

From our morning.  My cell camera is horrible, apologies.


Saturday - A big day!  The kids woke up only to be whisked to Ihop for breakfast and then to Old Salem to see Santa Claus.  We enjoyed walking around Old Salem, I live so close but really never go!  When we got home around 12:30 my husband told me he did not have to work that evening as he thought he would!  Major score!  After a nap and watching A Very Murray Christmas we changed the kids into the jammies and loaded up with blankets and pillows in the car.  Destination:  McAddenville aka Christmas Town North Carolina.  It was a lot of fun but a lot of waiting in traffic!  We concluded our evening by watching the Clemson Tigers take down the Tarheels - wooo hooo!

Sunday - Church!  It is always fun this time of year when we sing Christmas hymns.  I was worn out all day so I caught a cat nap and was pretty lazy but got my butt in gear for a 2 mile walk.  Dinner at my mom's and Hallmark and cleaning for the night.

I hope you all had a terrific weekend full of fun holiday events!

See ya soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!