Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Breakfast Ideas: Our Menu!



This year our Christmas plans are a bit altered.  I'm excited to host Christmas Breakfast at our home.  To be honest, I have been wanting to host something for Christmas in our home for quite a while!  When the opportunity arose I became extra cheery.

For a few weeks I have been going through so many Christmas Breakfast Pins on Pinterest.  So much caught my eye but had me going eeeek, I'm not so sure!

So I decided on a more traditional breakfast for our special celebration.



Let it be known my goal is to make a hashbrown casserole as good as good ole Cracker Barrel's!  Have you had their's?  It is amazing.

My mom makes homemade cinnamon rolls that are to die for.  She got the recipe off a blog (shocker!) and I remember the first time she made them - New Year's Day 2013.  Mmmm, when you can remember the first time you had a recipe that means something!

I had toyed with pancakes or waffles but decided I would save that for Christmas Eve with the kids.

Of course there will be orange juice and delicious coffee to go with the menu!

Now if I can decide what sweet treat I want to take to our luncheon (which is actually another breakfast just later in the day!)  I hope to enjoy some more Christmas confection goodness with even more fabulous coffee.

I mean really - what is life without Jesus and coffee?

Merry Christmas (eating!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!