Monday, November 30, 2015

List 11 & 12



November, you sure did not stay very long.

Here’s a recap of my 11th list and the outcome of it all!

  • A fun birthday away – Rocked that out in Asheville!
  • Another craft date night with my bestie and maybe a new face or two – Failed to occur L
  • To keep my house in tip top shape  I did OK with this.  Thanks to my fabulous sitter who helped me with my list last weekend!  She is AWESOME!
  • Flu shot – Meh…done.  Ouch!
  • A fabulous Thanksgiving break – It was pretty fantabulous!
  • A wonderful first time Friendsgiving – I must admit it was just what I was hoping for, laid back and relaxed!
  • Successful cleaning out of the clutter I'm finding more and more of (thanks offspring!)  - Whoa did we ever!  We have literally donated a plethora of items, trashed a lot of junk, and made our little garage fit I a lot of stuff we just cannot toss!


December 2015 List


My "goal list":

Exercise more (should be attainable)
Read more
Drink more water
Take loads of pictures
Make loads of goodies
Enjoy & Relax

Now it is your turn to share what goals you have for this exciting holiday filled month!!!  Comments. blog posts, (link back), Facebook, Google+...just do it!






1 comment:

  1. Way to go on List 11! I need to get back in the habit of doing this each month. It really helps keep you accountable. Adding to list entitled "things I need to do in 2016"

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!