Thursday, December 31, 2015

My favorite {PINS} of 2015!

I enjoy cleaning up my Pinterest boards in order to prepare for a new year. As I was going through them I thought - why not share my faves with you?  Here are some of my favorite finds from 2015.

The Fat Magnet!

Fat Magnet. The cool new gadget easily removes fat that floats around on the surface of soups, sauces, gravies, stews, chili and more.:

I saw this and laughed.  Then I realized it is a real item.  Supposedly this thing sucks the fat off the top of various foods you can make.  I didn't opt to buy one but I still think it is a little funny.  Pin it here.

Cutting Ingredients in Half

How to Cut a Recipe in Half ~ Printable Guide:

I like this because I need it and math isn't my strong point!  Pin it here.

This simple eating in the car hack (forget the article)

Bring a shower caddy for easy eating. | 29 Simple Road Trip Hacks You Need To Know:

Saving your car during a road trip eating moment.  Just remember it, don't worry about pinning it!

A must to make for lunch or dinner

Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Pita.

This is a slow cooker Greek chicken pita.  This is really freaking good.  Pin it here.

Corn Dip (Save for Super Bowl)

3 cans sweet corn with diced peppers, drained (also called Fiesta corn...11 oz each) 1 can chopped green chilies (7 oz) 1 can chopped jalapeno peppers, drained (6 oz) 1/2 cup green onions, chopped 1 cup mayonnaise 1 cup sour cream 1 teaspoon pepper 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1 package shredded sharp cheddar cheese (16 oz) 2-3 bags of Frito Scoops:

My dad's gf makes this and it is to die for.  Save it for your next get together/work function/weekend.  Pin here!

And now for some quotage....
Make a difference :):

Can't stop laughing!!:

Salt Water Heals Everything  inspirational beach quote  http:/www.abeachcottage.com:

I choose you ..:

Time to get ready for 2016!

Follow me on Pinterest













1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!