Friday, December 4, 2015

H54F: December Began!

Cup

Yay for Fridays in December!  Christmas actually falls on a Friday this year so how awesome is that?  Our first week of December was great and here are my favorite things from this week!




1.  Back to school!

I love my babies but I seriously love it when they can get back to their routine (and mama can get the house cleaned up right!)  Red, our elf, returned on Thanksgiving and he got the morning started off right with a sweet note.

2.  Advent is here!

I didn't buy an Advent calendar this year.  Instead I created one!  I featured it in this post.




3.  Christmas Shopping, check!

I'm nearly finished with being "Santa" for our families.  I really have enjoyed shopping this year and normally I find it to be a headache.  I hope everyone enjoys their gifts.

4.  Angel Tree Love!

On Thursday our Advent Calendar said we should recognize our blessings and pass them forward.  We took off to the store, after dinner, and purchased our little angel's wish list items.  This is a tradition that melts my heart and fills my spirit.  To be able to teach our children to pass forward our blessings and be compassionate is a gift unlike any other.



5.  Baking :)

Nom, nom, nom!  I told you I was making these in this post.  We did as we watched Christmas television specials on ABC!

See you tomorrow, loves!








5 comments:

  1. Those cookies look delicious!! I'm jealous of your shopping success! I thought I was further along with my Christmas shopping, but it seems that was just a mirage, haha. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas season is so full of fun and joy! Looks like y'all have been having a wonderful December so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love watching those ABC specials! They add to my joyous and festive feeling as does the baked goods, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a cookie or a brownie? Either way, it looks delish! And look at your kiddos lovin each other...adorable! My team at work adopted a family this year and we did our shopping on Thursday. I'm so happy to be able to make a family's Christmas a little brighter. The boys and I will be working on gathering donations for the animal shelter where we got Daisy next.
    Have a beautiful weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your list! So many fun activities! Good for you almost being done with Christmas shopping. I still need to shop for families... Elizabeth - check. But everyone else, no go so far. Ugh... Hope you had a wonderful, fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!