Thursday, December 3, 2015

Favorite Things



A list of my favorite things today!  With gift season in full swing I thought I would share some of my favorite little these, those, and that's.

1.  Asheville Bee Charmer Honey - Creamed Blueberry & Pecans and Honey

light-honeyPecans-Honey

These two honeys are simply delicious.  The creamed blueberry has a nice-perfect-for-breakfast texture while the Pecans and Honey is heaven in a jar.  Cook with it, bake with it, grill with it, or just dig in with a spoon.  These honeys are my number one pick! Visit Asheville Bee Charmer Now!


2.  K-Cups:  Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla Cream



This is my "go to" coffee for the Keurig.  I love the hint of vanilla and caramel! The smell can quiet my sweet tooth and that means a lot!!!

3.  Elf cosmetics
  Contour Palette Contour Palette Blush Palette Dark

These will not come close to breaking your bank account and they really do a great job.  I love Elf's contouring palate, blush palate, eye make up and primers.  Their holiday special kits are fabulous!  Visit Elf Cosmetics now!

4.  Cozy Flannel Pants



It is cold out!  Warm and cozy lounge pants are a must!  These are from Old Navy

5.  Knit Headbands & Poms

Sweater-Knit HeadbandWomen's Polka Dot Pom-Pom Beanie
If you grew up hearing your grandma say:  Cover up your head or you'll get a cold - then these are a must!  I really like the headbands myself!  Keep the ears warm and I'm good!  These are from Old Navy as well!

6.  Chapstick!


Everyone needs it!  Some of us are addicted to it!

7.  Tervis!

Carolina Panthers Bubble Up Wrap with Lid - 16oz tumbler
Two things I always have with me?  My cell and my travel mug!  Tervis is where it is at.  These are great gifts for anyone on your list!  From babies to your great-great-great granny!

8.  Magazine Subscriptions

Cover

Magazine Subscriptions = The gift that keeps coming x12.  I am a magazine junkie (SL, Garden & Gun, All You...) and getting my mags is like a present every month in the post!

9.  Spirits!

Biltmore Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
A good bottle of wine, champs, or something a bit more hard is always an appreciated gift!  You can also find whatever you need in any price range so that's an added bonus!

10.  Planner/Calendar 2016

Sugar Paper Serpentine Weeky/Monthly 3.25 x 6.25 Bookbound Planner, Jan 2016 - Dec 2016
I love my 2016 planner from Sugar Paper (via Blue Sky).  These are fabulous gifts that most of us need to get through the next year with some structure!  I purchased mine at Target for $9.98!

Tis the season to make merry!  I hope you enjoyed this list.  I would love to hear what are your favorite things.  Please share in comments or over on my Facebook page.  Let's link up!










1 comment:

  1. Found your blog on the Stuff & Things linkup. I'm seriously always so impressed with e.l.f. cosmetics. I currently own several of their blushes and really like the pigmentation. & those pajamas look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!