Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas 2015: Decorating



Holiday Decor:  I'm dreaming of....


I'll show some of my decorations in another post.  Today I want to dream about having a big, fat house and never having a budget and decorating like mad.

Christmas table centerpiece with mercury glass balls in vintage dough bowl:

This centerpiece is just perfect for Christmas and could be stretched out through the winter.  I love the lantern and anytime we can bring the outside in, I say do it!  Except when it is acorns!  After our October craft date my bestie had maggots surprise her from the real acorns we used!!! Note:  Bake your handpicked natural elements to insure you do not have bugs and critters as holiday guests!

50+ Latest Christmas Decorations 2015 | Christmas Celebrations:

I just love this whole set up.  If we weren't supporting the NC Ag Economy by purchasing a live tree each year I would totally be a white tree girl.  The elements of this that I love the most are the whites, silvers, and vintage flare.  Oh and any time a plant or four are involved I'm there!

Ah, one day ☺️ | Christmas Tree On The Barn:

I need a proper barn on my property.  Unfortunately, it didn't come with this side of the road!  How perfect is this?  It is simple but so fun and I think it screams - CELEBRATE!  If you have a barn please do this for me and send a picture!

10 Inexpensive Ways Of Decorating Your Home For The Holiday Season:

This mantel just wowed me.  Its so clean and fresh and inviting.  And lets face it I have small children I cannot pull off white anything for another 10-15 years!

How one blogger combined rustic and glam decorating ideas to deck her home for the holidays.:

This makes me yearn for a proper dining room!  I so love to host but am limited on space.  If I weren't....yes, this would be it!  Maybe in my next home!

So what decor are you dreaming of this season?  How is your home coming together?  I'm sure it is beautiful!

Check out my Holiday 2015 Pinterest Board for fun ideas this season!
Follow Amanda's board Holiday Season 2015 on Pinterest.


Remember to "like" my Facebook page for more fun!
This way to the Facebook Page!






1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!